California Authentication and Consulate Service

Do you need your documents legalize for international use? Common documents that require legalization are birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, power of attorney, articles of incorporation, business documents and personal documents. If you need your documents handled in a professional manner, go here. They can have your documents legalize for international use. They are highly recommended by the consulates and embassies.

Website Pin Facebook Twitter Myspace Friendfeed Technorati Digg Google StumbleUpon Premium Responsive